Home Health and Wellness Specials
Health and Wellness Specials
HPV PCR TEST - HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS
Click to see more and DOWNLOAD flyer
- A test for the detection of HPV infection and screening for Cervical Cancer disease.
- This is recommended as the screening test for women from the age of 25 years.
- Cervical cancer is the second most common cancer amongst Ghanaian women and the most common amongst women aged 15 – 44 years old.
- If the HR-HPV test is positive, it means there is a risk for cervical cancer.
- Cervical cancer can present with abnormal vaginal bleeding, a vaginal discharge, pelvic pain, or pain after sex